Mashed Potato and chicken gratin
- 150 g crème fraiche
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- 150 g cheddar grated ( 100g +50g)
- 150 g mozzarella grated ( 100g +50g)
- 300 g chicken cooked and shredded
- 700 g mash potato
- 100 breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp sage chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C.
- In a large bowl, combine the crème fraiche, egg yolk, garlic, onion, cheddar and mozzarella.
- Stir in the shredded chicken and mash potatoes. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture in a gratin dish.
- In a second bowl, combine the breadcrumb, herbs and cheese leftover. Season well.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the mash potato gratin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until piping hot and golden brown on the top.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.