- 3 eggs
- 25 g cold butter cubed(2-3 tbsp)
- Salt and black pepper
- Toasted soda bread or cherry tomato, fresh goat cheese, herbs …
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk until light and frothy.
- Pour the eggs into a saucepan, add the butter and cook over a medium-low heat, gently pushing them with a wooden spoon from one side to the other in four different directions, making sure to go right to the bottom of the pan. Do this for 3–5 minutes, until the eggs start to clump but are still soft and creamy.
- Remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with your favourite sides and toppings.