Chilli and Garlic prawns
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g wild Atlantic king prawns tails raw
- 50 g butter
- 1 red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 6 spring onion chopped
- 40 g salad leaves or Micro greens
- 4 slices fresh bread
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Drizzle the oil in a pan, over a high heat, and add the prawns. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Sear for 1 – 2 minutes until pink and cooked, add the chilli, garlic, and butter.
- Allow the butter to melt on to the prawns and the garlic and chilli infuse while the prawns are cooking. Cook for a further minute or so and remove from the heat.
- sprinjkle some spring onions and Serve immediately with some crusty bread and salad leaves.