- 1 tbsp. oil
- 400 g chicken filet sliced
- 2 tbsp fajita spices
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 green chilli or jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato salsa
- 2 tbsp. lime juice zest
- 2-4 soft tortillas warmed
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 large tomatoes diced – optional
- 50 g grated cheese
- 3 tbsp. fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil and add the chicken pieces and sprinkle with the spice mix. Cook stirring for 4-6 minutes depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Then, add the peppers, chilli, onions, garlic. Continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through and the vegetables are just softened.
- Remove from the heat, spoon some tomato salsa and toss to combine. drizzle over the lime and check the seasoning for spices, salt and pepper.
- Serve in warm tortillas with a spoon full of sour cream on the tortilla, grated cheese and fresh coriander leaves.
- Enjoying while hot.