Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas Aga
Quesadillas are perfect to use next day roast chicken leftover!
- 100 g cheddar grated
- 12 Cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 onion chopped
- 50 g Salad leaves
- 200 g cooked chicken chopped
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp tomato relish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the Aga boiling stovetop.
- Combine the cheese, onion, cooked chicken in a bowl. Season lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay each flour tortilla out on the work surface and spread some mayonnaise and tomato relish into each base.
- Divide the cheese and chicken mixture between the tortilla bases and some cherry tomatoes and lettuce at this stage too.
- Place in the aga toast rack and transfer on the boiling stove.
- Cook for 2 minutes and flip. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Cut in half and enjoy hot or cold!