- 1 camembert cheese
- Sea salt and black Pepper
- 4 Sprigs Thyme
- 4 Cloves Garlic peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine or vermouth
- 2 tbsp whiskey
- to serve;
- 1 bread ( ie baguettes) cut into slices
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Remove all inner packaging from the cheese and place the cheese in a ceramic dish to fit the cheese. Cut 4 – 5 deep cuts into the cheese and insert in the garlic and thyme into the openings. Drizzle over the wine and whiskey.
- Bake on a baking tray for 18 – 20 minutes until gooey.
- In the meantime, place the bread slices on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and share dipping in the pieces of bread, cranberry sauce.