One-pan Chorizo and Tomato Pasta
- casserole dish
- 300 g spaghetti broken into half
- 400 g tin diced tomato
- 1 shallot diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 200 g chorizo sausage sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 800 ml water or vegetable stock boiling
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped - optional
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredient in a casserole dish or saucepan except the cheese and half of the parsley.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer over medium heat, stirring and turning the pasta with tongs to prevent sticking for 10 minutes until the pasta is al dente and almost all the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with grated parmesan and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.