Ridiculously Easy Ice-cream
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 500 ml cream whipped
- 1 tsp. vanilla pasta or extract
- Flavouring such as salted Caramel sauce fudge, chocolate chips, berry coulis
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until lightly whipped. Whip in the condensed milk and the vanilla paste. Check for sweetness and add a little more condensed milk if you want the ice-cream to be sweeter. If you want to add flavouring, fold them at this stage.
- Transfer into a tin or large bowl and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or overnight to set.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving to enjoy a smooth ice-cream.